Thursday, November 12, 2009

Push ups, Positive Attitude & Breasts

Week Two, Day Three 100 Push Ups Challenge
Set One: 12
Set Two: 13
Set Three: 10
Set Four: 10
Max Set: 25
Total: 70!!

It was SO much harder to do push ups this morning. Not sure what it is. My asthma has been kicking up and I'm pretty tired today. I'd love to go back to bed for a few hours. My doesn't know or seem to like this weird state. I think the bloating is mostly gone. I feel less chunky. I'm not getting on the scale though. It is evil.

I love this line:
"Your life will always respond to your outlook, so set your goals high."


I'm struggling with a few things again. It seems like when something is up, other things come down. :( Furnace is broke. Old job screwed up my paychecks pretty bad. Now money is super tight. Using the money to fix the furnace is not my idea of happy. I was supposed to go to the KY Muscle. I am going to try and swing it, but now its really got me stressed. I'm trying to focus on the positives and that I am now in a position to make some serious money if I work it right. It won't start til next month, but still... There are possibilities. :)

Just a little rant to share. I've asked my former OB/GYN to remove me from her damn list multiple times. She isn't listening. I may just send her the following...

Dear OB/GYN -> Your letter and flyer for lipo was not appreciated. I don't care if you want to remind me over and over about that service. I paid you to look at my girl parts and that is all. I know my ass is fat. It seems your fat sucking business is more important than taking care of my inside issues-- as was evident the last time I saw you- 2 YEARS AGO!! I felt like I was in for a Jiffy Lube 10 minute oil change. You left me feeling violated and bleeding. You scoffed at my concern over lumps in my breasts!! Do you think I trust you now?? Do you think I'd dare pay you to do something more invasive and risky? Ha! If you want to be a plastic surgeon, just go and do that. Don't pretend to care about my ovaries AND external beauty when all you really care about is the money.

Sorry that was so graphic. It was a terrible experience that left me feeling horrible and vulnerable. She scraped me so hard and fast that I bled-- which has never happened before. She was rough and in not interested in that part of the gig. She acted like I was stupid when I asked about my breasts having some lumps. I didn't know what the hell was going on but I was scared and asked. She freaking laughed at me. She said (and I quote) "If it was breast cancer, you'd know". Ummmm.... okay, sure. Because I know what *THAT* feels like??? Stupid b@!ch then proceeded to pitch her fat and hair removal services. I have PCOS and yeah those might interest me, but how about addressing my medical needs first!?!? So yeah. Needless to say, I switched doctors ASAP. What a piece of work she was. Just so other women out there know- the lumps in breast tissue are common in about 30% of women. Its a condition called Fibrocystic Breast Disease. Caffeine is something that can inflame the condition amongst many other things. I hadn't always had these lumps and they aren't always noticable when I do my monthly exam. So raising concern was the right thing to do. I just want to put that information out there. It is important to know.

So yeah, wow. All sorts of things in this entry. :) Hope that it was informative.
Time to go make some breakfast. :)

No comments: