Sunday, November 29, 2009

New Playlist, 16 weeks out & push ups

My back and neck were so strained feeling I decided it was better to take an extra rest day on the push ups. Back at it today!

Week Four, Day Three 100 Push Ups Challenge
Set One: 23
Set Two: 28
Set Three: 23
Set Four: 23
Max Set: 36
Total: 133 !

Nothing like a new play list to spice things ups. :) I've got a kick-ass list now. Totally pumped me up for the whole workout. This was overdo for sure. In no particular order:

Love Game – Lady Gaga

Poker Face - Lady Gaga
Misery Business- Paramore

Listen to Your Heart- Edmee Techno remix

Paint It Black – Rolling Stones

Let It Rock - Kevin Rudolf

Boom Boom Pow- Black Eyed Peas

I Gotta Feeling – Black Eyed Peas

Wrong Way – Sublime

Baby Did A Bad, Bad Thing- Chris Isaak

Welcome to Paradise- Green Day

Turning Japanese- Incubus

Hot N Cold- Katy Perry

Dani California- RHCP

Give It Away – RHCP

Runnin’ Down a Dream- Tom Petty

I Like the Way You Move- Bodyrockers

What You Waiting For- Gwen Stefani

Womanizer- Britney Spears

Toxic- Britney Spears

My Prerogative- Britney Spears

ighter- Christina Aguilera

Rebel Yell- Billy Idol

Butterfly- Crazytown

You Spin Me Right Round- Dead or Alive

Inside Out- Eve 6

Private Eyes – Hall & Oates

Are You Gonna Be My Girl- Jet

My Sharona- The Knack

Here It Goes Again- OK Go

She’s Got the Look – Roxette

Livin’ La Vido Loca – Ricky Martin

Hazy Shade of Winter- The Bangles

Wild, Sweet, Cool- The Crystal Method

Magic Carpet Ride (techno remix) – The Crystal Method

We’re Not Gonna Take It- Twisted Sister

Bust A Move- Young MC

Take It Off- The Donnas

Out of My Hands- The Donnas

Rock the Casbah – The Clash



16 weeks out as of Saturday. Not sure how I'll do, but I'm not stopping. I'm going to push through hard and try to drop 10lbs by Christmas. Things are going to be a little rough at work. We are short staffed for Christmas season. No worries though. I'm sure I can still get my food in.

One thing I am working on is asthma control. One thing that happens is with hormonal changes, asthma symptoms change. During my period, my asthma is worse. So in addition to headaches, bloating and cramps, its hard to breathe. Nice. So I am using breathe right strips, 2 inhalers and drinking loads of water. I can't do much more. At night I have taken an antihistamine occasionally to help with the crazy congestion. January I can go back to the doctors and get my new plan of attack for hormones. For now, its just keep taking my vitamins, calcium and magnesium and staying on plan. I'm fighting the pain today with the headache and cramps. My energy levels are up today and I'm using that to my advantage. I have my workouts in and I'm going to clean and decorate for Christmas. I made a wreath last night. :) I'm feeling more fesitive today. :)










1 comment:

Ironlady said...

That's a great playlist! I have about 80% of those songs. It's amazing how a great playlist can make a workout so much more enjoyable! Awesome!