I'm always so hard on myself and my sense of worth is directly related to how I feel about my body. So I decided that I would list some reasons to LOVE my body instead of endlessly focusing on it's flaws.
Reasons to LOVE my body-
- It is still working after all the abuse I dish out!
- I have all limbs and faculties in place!
- I have a nice smile
- I have a great and inviting laugh (I am told you can't help laughing when I laugh)
- My muscles gain strength easily
- At peak, I have a great hourglass shape. Even under the fluff its there though, so I'm including it!
- I have a keen and discerning sense of smell.
- I have nice hair.
- I have attractive hands.
- My body constantly regenerates- out with the old dying cells and in with the new! Its amazing what our bodies do!