Thursday, July 30, 2009

Some relief...

Things are at least a little better in the work arena right now. I had a conference call with the District Manager, the Assistant DM, and our Human Resource manager. They were supportive. I was assured many times today that things would be taken care of. We'll see what happens. For now, I know I have support. The assistant DM came in to coach me and crunch numbers today. He really helped me out and the fact that someone cares about what is happening takes a huge load off. I need to do well tomorrow, but I think I have a shot at making it for the month. Its going to be close, but I think I can do it.

Now for the fitness aspect of this blog... I've been a bum. My workouts have been sporadic. Eating has been decent. Not competition clean, but my overall habits are good. I need to tighten in the reigns and back into a workout schedule. I guess since I no longer have my trainer I am wandering around lost. My workouts are a bit stale. I was thinking of doing something like P90X or something, but I'm not sure if I have enough room... I love circuit training so I may do that and add my yoga and kickboxing back in. I have a little over 3 months to get my butt ready if I want consider bikini at the KY Muscle. I'm going to get back into the groove and focus hard. The KY Muscle is a more realistic show for me at this point. At the worst, I can get myself closer to the right condition for the Spring shows and I'll just take pictures at KY... hmmm.... We'll see what the next few months bring. I'm saving the cash that I can and picking up extra photos gigs for now. :) I'll be taking more photos on Saturday. Its time to get down and dirty! ;)

Thanks for all the support friends. It means a ton!

2 comments:

Angela said...

you can definitely do the KY Muscle! Plenty of time....AND to make it even more exciting for you (LOL) Me and April are going to do KY Muscle too :) So you have to do it now :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Hillary!

I was passing by and just wanted to see how you are doing and feeling. Hope all is well and if you need anything, let me know.
Good luck!
Julie

www.JulieLohre.com