Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Drained...

I'm really struggling today. I always have to fight harder when I'm tired. I am so drained after the last 7 days of work. Today is day 8. *ugh* I have today, Wednesday and Thursday left. Possibly Friday depending on how my numbers are. I can't wait until this weekend. Too bad I'm still super fat. I think the stress is making it worse. I'm busting my arse in workouts. My food and water intake are still too light. My body is just hoarding all the calories I'm sure. I haven't been 100% the last few days either. :( I just haven't had the will to eat anymore cucumbers and chicken. I'm still doing my best to choose healthy, but it hasn't been the prescribed plan. I am a bit frustrated. I emailed the trainer a week and a half ago and still haven't heard from him. :( I know he's super busy. I've put myself at the bottom of his importance list. "Real" competitors are more important during this season and I can't seem to stay 100% compliant for more than a week or so at a time without some blunder. :( I need to change my mindset. I am hoping that this weekend with a bunch of amazing bodies and the most AWESOME Tara will get me straightened out. I truly need a break from life as it is. I need some PAUSE button so I can really tune in for a moment or two and listen to ME.

2 comments:

Tina said...

Hey girl...I was thinking about you when I read something of Tony's that I shared on my blog just for you...go read it!!! You have so many people behind you... oh and check out Sarabeths blog...ask ???'s there is so much out there for you to keep absorbing...don't give up...don't ever give up...just when you think you can't take anymore, that's when you have to fight harder...that's when you have to keep fighting while the tears keep falling...thats when you come alive :) You haven't taken off yet, but you haven't given up and there's something to be said for that... burst through... really fight with every last ounce of your being... you deserve that... thats the climb... yeah while you are on my dreambodies blog go listen to the Miley song... you are going to do this, you do want it bad enough....I wouldn't still be here if I didn't know that you have what it takes...You can do this girl... you can :)

Anonymous said...

I'm with you too! I know exactly how you feel. I'm up and down and up and down. Going hard core one week, off the next. It's so aggravating that I can't STICK WITH IT. Don't know WHERE that girl went! But, she's still in there, just waiting to come out. I know yours is in there too. HUGS GIRL!