Thursday, October 22, 2009

Change in Plans

So I am now making a serious effort to consume whole foods as much as possible. I really think that will help me drop. I hate eating meat, but I've got to cut back on the protein powder, too. I see lots of eggwhites in my future. I'm sure using the protein powder and eliminating all other dairy will help. Dairy will keep me bloated. Maybe I should look for other protein sources in powder. I love my Beverly International UMP so much. Maybe I'll try Hemp Protein. Anyone try this?

Goal tomorrow is to make all my meals whole foods.

2 comments:

Tearose said...

Heyyyy! Love the new blog!! How ever did you get this brilliant layout? I have been in layout hell trying to get a 3 column layout but nothing works :(

Healthgirl said...

Hey Lady! This website: http://btemplates.com/ has lots of layout some 3 column. :)

I can't wait until I finish my new pic.