Thursday, June 11, 2009

Some progress...

I guess the comments don't work on this blog. :( I'm not sure how to fix that. I just love this layout though. I'll try to find out what is going on.

I am finding I have a love/hate relationship with leg exercises. They are really hard for me. Well not leg extensions, but squats and lunges are rough. I am getting much better at them and I am actually starting to like them. After seeing the results of doing lots of lunges and ball squats, step ups and leg extensions, I am pretty stoked. They are still challenging, but I am liking how well they work. I am in a smaller jean size and in 7lbs my smaller work pants will be comfy. I'm totally pumped about that. I've got to be spot on in food and training this week. I'm not sure if I can do the full 7lbs, but I should expect another 5 and that makes me happy. Seeing some results is a perfect reward and motivator. I start feeling like poultry for breakfast doesn't suck so bad afterall. :P

No comments: