Sunday, December 13, 2009

The Sickies and attitude

I haven't been feeling too spiffy the last couple of days.
It was some fake it til you make it until my body just broke down and said no. I felt like junk yesterday and today complete garbage dump. Thankfully, Mucinex is helping me breathe easier now. My stomach has been a mess the last 3 days. Its been hurting and I have been so nauseated. I have felt like I need to burp but can't. Just a few hours ago I finally got some relief. I guess the flu has been going around. Perhaps I just got that. I hope its over by tomorrow. I need to get back to my workouts and eating on schedule. I mostly avoided food this weekend because it hurt to eat and I was nauseated anyway.
I made some homemade veggie soup tonight. It tasted good and so far my stomach is okay with it. I'm sure it will help with energy. I just didn't have any today. I slept so much and now I am in trouble tonight I think.


I have a lot on my mind. I've been doing a lot of thinking lately. I liked this quote and thought I should share it:

"Seek out that particular mental attribute which makes you feel most deeply and vitally alive, along with the which comes the inner voice that says "This is the real me", and when you have found that attitude, follow it." -- William James

No comments: