Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Fighter Diet

Yesterday I did most of the Fighter Diet. Had a planned dinner out, so mostly on track. Today I am going for 100%. I am having trouble with the volume of food, but I plan to be clean and only eat what's authorized. This has to be one of the stranger meal plan I've had, but looking at Pauline... yeah, I'll try it! I'm pushing extra, extra hard in my workouts. I keep imagining Pauline looking at me saying I can do more, I can do better. I hear my own voice telling me that I am awesome and strong. I MUST keep going. And I have. And I will continue. I'm done settling for what I think I can do. Its time to push beyond that. I have more in me than I have ever imagined. I am NOT going to be stopped. I am going to make the stage in May with a body that defies my circumstances. A body that no one will believe belongs to me. But I will know. I will know what it took to create my dream body. It won't be easy, but no one ever said it would be.

No comments: